Starts April 8, 2017
Ends April 9, 2017
11:00 - 18:00
£180 Early Bird (by 11 March), £200 thereafter. £80 deposit.
In this weekend workshop, you will be guided into the art of conscious touch using beautiful and devotional Tantric massage techniques, conscious touch, energy and breath-work. An invitation to explore both giving and receiving tender, sensual and honouring touch; awakening your sexual energy and respecting and appreciating the beauty and magnificence that is the aliveness of our beings.
Tantric touch provides a gateway to awakening the life force energy within us; connecting sex, heart and soul.
This workshop is for those who are wishing to explore Tantric & sensual touch, in a lovingly held and honouring space.
An opportunity to explore your own sexuality, sensuality and energy and to begin sharing a deeper intimacy with a beloved, lover or close friends in your life.
In this workshop you will explore;
• the essence and beauty of conscious touch
• the power and innocence of both giving and receiving
• expansive tools to enhance and enliven your bodies senses.
• ways to awaken sexual energy through touch and breath
• what it means to be present with another
• the connection between sex, heart and spirit
• how sexual energy can be enjoyed and explored
• ways to create sacred space and what this means
• ways to deepen intimacy, with yourself and others
• how to love, honour and respect our being.
No partner is required but you may wish to bring a friend or loved one with you to share with. You will be invited to work with other beings over the weekend but you are just as welcome to work with your chosen partner for the weekend if you come with one.
Nudity will feature in this workshop however, this is always optional and the main thing is you feel at ease. You will be invited to undress to what level you feel comfortable. Everything is an invitation and you are asked to feel into what is right for you from moment to moment.
Held at at lovely venue in Brighton- address to be given upon booking.
Saturday, April 8th- 11:00-19:00 – Sunday, April 9th, 10:00-18:00
Space is limited.
£180 Early Bird Price if booked before 11th March, £200 thereafter. An £80 deposit will secure your place. Full payment due at least 2 weeks prior to the workshop start.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org